Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wow... I've made so much good food lately, it's hard to decide what to post on here. But well, I think I'm going to go with pizza. Because well, who doesn't like pizza? I mean, seriously?
Anyways... I just have to say that luckily, when it comes to pizza, how you cut it does NOT affect the taste. Because as you can see... if it did, I would be in serious trouble.


I wish I could say that I cut it crooked on purpose, but to be completely honest... I can't cut anything straight. But well... to cover up for this apparent abnormality of mine, I just always say that cutting it this way means that you can choose your slices depending on your hunger. Makes sense right? :)

So... I absolutely love to make homemade pizza (and I usually make the dough as well), and this recipe is one of my favorites. So I hope that if you make it, you'll like it as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment