Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Complete and utter deliciousness

So there are three recipes that I've tried lately, that well, I honestly just can't get over how good they were!!!! So I thought that I would introduce you all to my spectacular new finds. So I hope you enjoy them! :)


1. Pumpkin Yeast Bread:


I will admit though, that I doubled all the spices, as well as adding allspice. Mmmm good! :)


2.  Apple upside-down biscuits:


Don't those just look delicious? Well... I'm here to say... they are! :)


3.  Apple Thyme Cheddar Scones:



Savory and oh so good!


So go get busy baking people! Okay? And have fun! :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved the Pumkin yeast bread you shared with me!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was absolutely delicious. I had a hard time resisting it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete