Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Roasted Carrots

Like I said- I am addicted to roasted veggies! So here's another great recipe- roasted carrots. I think it's my new favorite way to eat carrots! Yum!

So here's what you need:

1-1/2 lbs carrots- peeled, and cut into uniform pieces (well... as uniform as you can get!)
2 tablespoons butter- melted (I like unsalted butter)
Salt, pepper and thyme- to taste
Agave nectar

And here's what you do:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Adjust oven rack to middle position.
Line baking sheet with foil.

In a large bowl combine carrots, butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Cover baking sheet with foil and cook for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, for an extra 30 minutes. Transfer carrots to serving dish and drizzle with agave nectar. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment